Internet users increasingly need assurance that they can trust web sites and downloads. A Sectigo Code Signing Certificate allows developers to add a layer of assurance that tells users that their software can be trusted and does not come from a malicious hacker.
A Code Signing Certificate allows IT developers to digitally sign their software before distribution over the Web. End users downloading your digitally signed 32-bit or 64-bit program can be confident that the code has actually come from you and has not been modified since it was signed.
Features and Benefits
- Verifies publisher's identity
- Creates a trusted sales outlet
- Maintains content authenticity
- Protects software from tampering
- Improves customer confidence
- Improves software downloads
- Creates a trusted distribution outlet
- Protects the integrity of software publisher
- Compatible with all major platforms
Code Signing Certificate
As low as:
Big savings compared to RRP